Medical care & Healthcare x Teijin Resin
The products of Teijin Limited. Resin & Plastic Processing Business Unit are widely used in medical apparatus, medical instruments, and healthcare-related products. For medical apparatus, Teijin have products that can withstand gamma, electron ray and steam sterilization. For medical instruments and healthcare applications, Teijin also have a line-up of products with impact-strength, heat resistance, weather resistance, and antiseptic resistance to meet customer needs. Consult Teijin for advice on day-to-day challenges.
Teijin’s advantage in the medical and healthcare field
1.Areas of Expertise
- Three-way stopcocks / Dialyzers / Catheters
- Anesthetic bottles
- Automatic external defibrillators (AED) / Cardiograms
- Japanese medical apparatus and instruments manufacturers
- Overseas medical instruments manufacturers
- To be used for medical apparatus that require steam sterilization.
- To be used for medical apparatus that require gamma and electron ray sterilization.
- To be used for chemical bottles
- Resistance to various disinfectants
We provide the functions required by the medical and healthcare field.
- Resistance to steam sterilization
- Resistance to gamma and electron ray sterilization
- Chemical resistance
- Flame retardance
- Impact resistance
- Weather resistance
Medical and Healthcare Grade Lineup
|Applications / Features||Features||Grade||Resin|
|Resistance to gamma and electron ray||Standard||MD-1220YA||PC|
|Resistance to steam sterilization||Standard||MD-2220TA|
|Medicine bottle||Chemical resistance||Standard||TN-8065S||PEN|
|Medical instruments exterior||High impact resistance||Standard||TN-7500M||PC alloy|
|Long term reliability||Standard||TN-4255ZA|
Inquiry about our products